• CARP N’ SILVERS LAKE (Old Carp Lake) 35 Pegs - 2 Acres
This is our original pleasure fishing Lake. Stocked with eleven coarse species. Mainly Ghost, Common and Mirror Carp to 20 lbs. We have some of the biggest Roach in Devon, with a current record of
2 lb - 10 oz’s, plus a good head of Bream and bonus Tench and Crucians. No overnight fishing allowed.
• SPECIMEN CARP LAKE 10 Pegs - 3 Acres including the new extension.
For the experienced Carp angler exclusively stocked with 175 quality Carp, with 5 currently over 30 lb+, the heaviest of which is 34 lb-1 oz. We have 10 Carp at 25 lb+, and at least 45 at, or above 20 lbs. The remainder are 12 - 18 lbs, but we make no apology for leaving a few fish under 10 lb in the lake as these are important for the future.
All places must be pre-booked and paid for at the time of booking. No under 16’s are allowed.
• CAT N’ CARP LAKE 12 Pegs - 2 Acres. (Formerly our Match Lake)
THIS LAKE IS NOW OPEN ~ TO BOOK PLEASE PHONE OUR SHOP
All places must be pre-booked and 24 Hour sessions or longer must be paid for at the time of booking.
Majority of Carp 5 to 12 lb, with a few upper doubles and twenties. 31 Wels Catfish from 12 lb to 21 lb+, Grass Carp to 12 lb+. In addition there are also Roach, Bream, Perch, Barbel, Chub.
Overnight fishing is allowed.
All Anglers must have a large padded beanie mat and a minimum 36’’ landing net to fish this Lake.
Under 16’s must be accompanied by an Adult. Sorry, No Under 10’s allowed to stay overnight.
CANAL AND CANAL BASIN Our 2 smaller Coarse waters which are linked together allowing the fish stock to move freely between the two waters. Keepnets are allowed on both stretches.
Float fishing only except when using a floating surface bait when no float is allowed!
No bigger than a size 12 hook applies to both waters to ensure that the fish remain in good condition.
No overnight fishing allowed on either water.
• The smaller Canal stretch provides fun fishing for Roach, Rudd, Bream, Crucians, Gudgeon, Tench, Golden Tench, F1’s and small Carp to 5 lbs.
• The Canal Basin shares the same fish stock as the Canal and is a pleasure and mini match water so ideal for informal matches.